Spectrum High School offers college courses for students allowing them to earn college credit while staying on campus. College at Spectrum High School (C@SH) is a partnership with the following area colleges: Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Bethel University, Pine Technical and Community College, and the University of Minnesota– Twin Cities.
C@SH and Advanced Placement Classes at Spectrum High School
Social Studies (cont’d)
- AP Biology
- AP Human Geography
- College Writing and Critical Reading
- Introduction to Speech Communications
- Intro to Study of Literature
- Writing Studio
- Intermediate Spanish I
- Intermediate Spanish II
- Calculus I
- College Algebra I
- College Algebra II & Trig
- Introduction to Statistics
- Mathematical Thinking
- College Environmental Science Lecture
- College Environmental Science Lab
- American Government and Politics
- Intro to Psychology
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Modern World Civiliza-tions I (1500-1870)
- Modern World Civiliza- tiona II(1870 to present)
- US History I (to 1876)
- US History since 1877
Class of 2018 Successes
- Spectrum High School’s class of 2018 earned 1,537 college credits. This represents an approximate cost savingsof
- $499,000, based on the avg. tuition cost per credit of a four-year public college in the United States.
- 79% of students graduated with at least some college credit.
- Nine students completed an Associate of Arts Degree through Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
- One senior completed the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.
- Eight additional students completed 40 college credits. ormore.
Spectrum Class of 2018 Post Secondary Plans
Anoka Technical College
Anoka-Ramsey Community College Bethel University
Central Lakes Community College Dordt College
Minnesota State University, Mankato Minnesota State University, Moorhead
North Dakota State University
North Hennepin CommunityCollege Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
St. Cloud State University University of Minnesota -Crookston
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities University of Northwestern - St.Paul
University of St.Thomas
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
University of Wisconsin - River Falls
University of Wisconsin - Stout
Winona State University