Greetings Spectrum High School Families:
Please accept a heartfelt thank you for your incredible support and understanding throughout what was another unique year at Spectrum High School. I must say that I am incredibly proud of the work that our staff and students have accomplished in the 2021-22 school year.
We’ve established a bit of a new normal throughout the year and things are progressing regarding many areas that were a bit out of whack at the end of the past school year. The work done this year will serve as our foundation for a brighter and more productive future for all of us. Again, I am proud and honored to serve and be part of Spectrum High School!
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate our seniors and their families in this final blog of the year. Your accomplishments collectively are something to behold and you will be honored accordingly on the evening of May, 26th. Individually, please be proud of yourself for the work you’ve done and who you’ve become. Always know that Spectrum is a home for each of you and we are here for you if you ever need anything.
Finally, I want to encourage our students to put the screens down throughout the upcoming summer. Get outside and enjoy the world around you. Take time to visit with your family and friends. Recharge yourself and prepare for whatever is ahead of you.
Thank you, Spectrum Families! Following the final two weeks of school, which are highlighted below, have a great summer!
Please see the many events and schedule changes in Weeks At A Glance below.
Weeks At A Glance:
- Monday, May 16th: C@SH day / Delayed start / LINK development day
- Wednesday, May 18th: Final RTI session during Sting Time of 2021-22
- Thursday, May 19th: Yearbook distribution in Sting Time Advisory
- Friday, May 20th: Fine Arts Choir Concert @ 7 pm
- Monday, May 23rd: A day with blocks 1-4 in session. We have a delayed start with no Sting Time
- Tuesday, May 24th: B day with blocks 5-8 in session. This is our Seniors last day of school! They will have a Senior Celebration during Sting Time
- Wednesday, May 25th: 8 period day (C@SH day)
- Thursday, May 26th: modified A day with blocks 1-4 in session - Graduation is at 7 pm on Thursday night
- Friday, May 27th: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - modified B day with blocks 5-8 in session