The 2023 Prom for Spectrum High School is set for Saturday, April 29. Our theme is “Night of the Floating Lights”.
All outside guests that accompany Spectrum students must complete the "Outside Guest Form" found here.
Grand March will be held at the high school at 4:30 on Saturday, April 29.
- Doors will open for spectators at 3:45; students line up at 3:45, with a $2 suggested donation at the door for spectators.
- Sign up for Grand March via a link that will be sent to students via email after purchasing tickets.
Dance will be held at the 21st Century Bank Event Center in Rogers.
- Social hour is 7-8:00; dance is 8:00-11:30.
- Time is built in between Grand March and Dance to accommodate individual student dinner plans on their own.
Prom Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, March 14, with a deadline of Monday, April 17 to purchase tickets.
- You can find tickets on Infinite Campus in the School Store
- Tickets are $30 per person and include Grand March and Dance.
Any questions or concerns about prom can be sent to Laura Johnson (prom advisor).