As noted in the communication sent Sunday morning, Spectrum will be opening all three buildings at specified times for students to pick up supplies, materials, and instruments. If your child needs to pick up items, please have them enter the buildings through the Event Entrance @ either building.
The buildings will be open at the following times ONLY:
*Tuesday, March 24th from 7:30-8:30 a.m. AND 3:30-4:30 p.m.
*Wednesday, March 25th from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Other Important Notes:
1. Choral music folders for all grades (6-12) have been relocated to the event entrance in the High School building.
2. Students will only have access to lockers and the music room for instruments. No other classrooms will be opened.
3. The buildings may not be staffed during this time other than a custodian.
4. Please minimize interaction with other people during this time.
5. These times are subject to change if further direction is received from the Governor or Commissioner of Education.
Thank you for continuing to work with us to ensure students are prepared for distance learning beginning Monday, March 30th.