STUDENT FORM PAGE (Complete Per Student)
Please complete forms prior to Open House
1. Get your Chromebook: Spectrum offers a 1:1 Chromebook program so all students have access to online digital resources. Students will receive a school-issued device to use at home and school throughout the school year. Please complete the steps below to ensure your student receives a Chromebook.
Students (who have completed the User Guide Acknowledgement and have no outstanding tech fees) will receive their assigned Chromebooks on the first day of school.
a. Read the 2022-2023 Spectrum 1:1 Chromebook User Guide.
b. Student and one parent guardian - digitally sign the User Guide Acknowledgement.
c. (Optional) Purchase Chromebook insurance in Campus Parent. This is highly encouraged and extremely affordable. Cost is $30/year for individual student OR $50/year for family. Full Insurance Coverage Details
Spectrum has educational hotspots available for check-out by families with insufficient or no internet. The hotspots provide filtered Internet for educational purposes only. Please email email@example.com to request one.
2. Infinite Campus: Review/update Household Demographic & Emergency Contacts Information.
a. Steps below to access your student's information inside of Infinite Campus:
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent App.
- From the Campus App, click on the left menu option "More".
- Visit and update the following areas: Address information, Demographics (Non-Household contacts is where the Emergency Contacts can be viewed), and Family Information.
- Then complete the acknowledgment form.
3. Ethnic and Racial Demographic Form as required by the US Department of Education.
4. Student Digital Equity Survey This survey collects information on student access to the Internet and electronic devices used for schoolwork in the student’s home. Spectrum may use this information to identify students that could benefit from additional supports to make sure they can access learning opportunities outside the classroom or school building.
5. Student Health Form (PDF) - This form is required of all new students. For returning students, it is only necessary if there have been changes. Please print, complete, and turn it in at Open House to the health office of the school building the student will be attending.
6. Student Immunization (PDF) - This form must be completed by all new students. For returning students, it is only necessary if there have been changes. Please print, complete, and turn it in at Open House to the health office of the school building the student will be attending. Turn in any necessary medications as well.
7. HIGH SCHOOL ONLY: Student Parking Permit Form. Complete this form and pay the fee online under the “Optional” tab if your student will be driving to school. Permits will be distributed the first week of school.
8. Purchase any needed items (i.e. lunch money, Chromebook Insurance, etc.) using Campus Parent App.